Translate

Thursday 14 November 2013

Challenge 6 for the crafty girls challenge blog

Today is challenge 6 over at the crafty girls challenge blog. ..
Theme is anything goes and a whole new DT team so come check out their creations too give you inspiration..
Image I have used is from The stamping chef - skull and flowers which you can get from here.
So on too my project :)
A closer look
Card recipe:
Image The stamping chef
Promarkers
Marrianne small flourish dies
Cheery lynn mini florish die
Creata lattice die
Sizzix skull die 

My stash :
Card stock and backing paper

Thanks for stopping by until next time bye x

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, Love the bright colours you have gone for. Love Hazel (Newbie on Crafty Girls DT)

Anonymous said...

Wow love this card hun. Love all the colors. Thank you for a great challenge this fortnight. Abbs xx

Hello said...

This is just stunning Anita, I love the image and you've coloured it to perfection...I love it!!
Huge Hugz from your newest follower and teamie, Lorraine xx
p.s. I have candy on my blog if your interested :)
http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

Gill McCall said...

This is very bright and funky, totally love it x