Translate

Thursday 6 March 2014

Challenge 13- crafty girls challenge blog

Today is challenge day over at the
Crafty girls challenge blog
 
And we have two sponsors this challenge
Euereka and

For my image today I have used  Eureka lacey butterfly
You can get it here ...

Beautiful lacey butterfly. ...
On to my card ....


A close up....


Card recipe :
Image
Promarkers
Creata corner die
Brenda pinnick backing paper
Kraftworks candy

My stash :
All card stock
Gems
Glitter glue

Thanks for stopping by until next time :)

3 comments:

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Beautiful card Anita love the colours you have chosen.
Thankyou for a great challenge.
Hugs
Fiona x

Anonymous said...

Hi Anita, Such a beautiful card and gorgeous Butterfly. Love the colours. Thank you for a Fabulous challenge.

Hugs Erin x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Anita! Such a lovely card - I'm glad you took so many photos to show off all the details - beautiful colors, too! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}