Translate

Monday 16 June 2014

My Besties uk - add a little sparkle

Today is challenge day over at my Besties uk challenge blog

Our theme is add a little sparkle plus anything goes ...

We would love too see your creations ..

Today I have used the sweetest wee wisped fairy bestie image 338 and you can get her here.

Isnt she darling


Onto my card

Closer look



My card recipe :
Image img338 wee wisped fairy bestie
Promarkers
Xcut ornate rectangle
Creata decrotive circle die
Tonic butterfly folder die
Sherri baldy flower die
Cuttlebug little critters die
Sizzix swirl

My stash :
Card stock
Backing papers
Lace
Sparkle
Gems

Thanks for stopping by until next time bye x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Hun such a lovely mix of colours - Carol xxx

Deb said...

I just love this little digi its one of my favs and your card is Gorgeous .. Deb xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Anita, I like the image and all the butterflies
Kevin xx

JayBe said...

Such a pretty card, Anita - I love the image.
Hugz, Jan xx

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Anita! this is SO SWEET! Placing the butterflies around the edges like that makes it even sweeter. I can feel the breath of "butterfly kisses" all over the darling image. Great card! hugs, de

Davinia said...

this is such a beautiful card. I cant stop staring at her hair, its shinys. you colouring is gorgeous. love Davinia xx

Unknown said...

lovely card and Bestie - i have yet to try this one xx jane

Unknown said...

Wow your card is to die for, Lovvvve It! hugs Keeley

Unknown said...

Absolute gorgeous I like it
Hugs Tonnie

Desire Fourie said...

This is just sooo beautiful and girly. Awesome textures and I just love the butterflies.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}