Translate

Monday 3 November 2014

My Besties UK - Christmas

Hi there today it's challenge day over at the My Besties uk challenge blog
Today our theme is Christmas ...
Today I have used this gorgeous image my bestie image 380 

Isn't she darling
Onto my card 


My card recipe :
Image380
Promarkers:
Hair : cinnamon, sandstone, Satin
Skin : Almond, Blush, Oatmeal, Soft peach, Dusky Rose, Pastel Pink.
Blues : midnight blue, Cornflower blue, Denim blue, Pastel blue.
Greys : Cool Grey 5, cool grey 3,cool grey 1.
Posca paint pen fine nib.
Go kreate oval and ornate square dies
C &C backing paper
Joy snowflake border and snowflakes dies
Tonic bow die
Sentiment from just rite stamps

My stash :
Card stock
Glass beads

Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo

11 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely sweetie - Carol x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Stunning card Anita, I like this image and the colours.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Anita and I love the shape.
Rose xx

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Hi Anita...stopping by for a friendly visit to let you know your card is lovely. I love all your pretty details and beautiful coloring. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

Pretty Cards 4 You said...

You have made a stunning card. I love the image, the colouring and the embellishments, I just love everything about it. Hugs Georgina

Davinia said...

OH JUST SO YUMMY!!!! I love everything but your colouring and die cuts are just awesome! xx

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Beautiful Anita Hugs Sue xx

Deb said...

Stunning card .. love all the blue .. Hugz Deb

Unknown said...

lovely card Anita i just love the colour combination love Jane

Unknown said...

Oh wow! this is truly beautiful, I love everything about it.

Hugs
Keeley x x x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and design love it
Hugs Tonnier