Translate

Friday 21 November 2014

Wk47 - CAS (Inspiration ) for polkadoodles

Hi there over at polkadoodles Today we have CAS (Inspiration ). ..
Wow this was so hard for me the temptation to embellish was emense ...
I decided to use Winston Bear heart of gold which is available as a Digidownload and also available as a CD-Rom.
Isn't she cute

Onto my card 

A closer look 


My card recipe :
Image Winston bear heart of gold
Promarkers:
Bear: umber, caramel, sandstone
Heart: Amber, Gold, Pastel yellow.
Flower: Antique pink, Baby Pink.
Tonic plain oval
Crafters companion embossalicious 6x6 folder

My stash :
Card stock
Kraft card
Ribbon
Flower and pearls

Thanks for stopping by until next time xoxo 

5 comments:

Karon said...

Beautiful card and love the use of Kraft for the background. TFS and have a great weekend.

Scrappy Scatty said...

how lovely xx

starcyl said...

Such a cute card, love it.
Jenny x

Bev said...

Winston & all work just so well with the kraft card don't they. You've done a fabulous job hun x

Eve's Been Reading said...

So cute! I love Winston x