Translate

Friday 20 March 2015

Polkadoodles show samples using work and play 8 - work and play 9

Gosh I'm so excited today the lovely nikky Hall had an 1 hour show on create and craft ... showing off her new collections of work and play 9 love and kisses and work and play 8 music complete collections of cd rom. .. They are also available as download file too :) ...
To start with on to work and play 8 music and here are my samples. ..





Now on to work and play 9 love and kisses and here are my samples ...




I can't tell you how I felt to see my cards on TV .... It's such a privilege to work alongside such a talented DT team and also the wonderful Nikky Hall .
Until next time xoxo

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations. Lovely cards.

Lou Sims said...

OMG Anita, when do you find time to breath ... lol. Fantastic selection of cards and can't pick a favourite as they all are fab. Lou x